Enjoy our melting gourmet cheese, specialty made sauce, fresh farm greens, and bacon on our newest chicken burger that will leave you satisfied.
This is no ordinary burger--it's soo good we left out the beef and invited a chick to the party! Enjoy some chick time with bacon, avocado and don't forget the sweet bed of a Hawaiian roll!
This juicy fire grilled chicken burger, topped with tasty argula, delicious fontina cheese and peppered bacon, finished with a nice fire roasted aoili, will have you lickin your fingers,and thinking about ordering one to go, as you savor each flavorful bite!
get your gourmet chicken, melting cheese, expertly cooked bacon and fresh greens from our one of a kind Farm Fresh burger that anyone will so ultimately enjoy
This is not just a chicken sand witch its a Culinary Peice of art, that brightens up your Taste buds like a warm summer day. And the Italian Features Set the mood just right
Delicious chicken breast meat, sliced thin and piled high, with two slices of maple smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato on a special, soft Hawaiian bread bun.
So. I'm letting that nerd flag fly. What are the Gryffindor house colors? What are those pepper colors you were talking about? You're welcome. #nerd #namethatchicken
Name evolving for weeks now...daughter reminded me that her little brother used to call chickens "backa-backa" in reference to their clucking sound...also inspired by the Italian influences contained in this sandwich...fontina cheese, tomato aioli (if only ciabbatta bread!)...which led me to the word "ciao"; a welcoming Italian salutation...then it hit me: "Ciao-Backa"; welcome to this new chicken sandwich creation, while also indirectly referencing a certain current iconic movie character!
Red Robin International, Inc.
NAME THAT CHICKEN BURGER CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Red Robin’s Name that Chicken Burger Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, and legal residents of the Alberta and British Columbia Provinces of Canada, who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Red Robin International, Inc. and its advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children, whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) and household members (whether related or not) are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which decisions shall be final and binding on all persons as to all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon the entrant fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
2. Sponsor: Red Robin International, Inc., 6312 S. Fiddler's Green Circle, Suite 200N, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
3. Timing: The Contest begins on October 26, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 27, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Contest Entry Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
4. How to Enter: To enter, eligible entrants must visit www.redrobin.com/namethatchicken (the “Contest Website”) and complete and submit an official entry form (the “Entry”) during the Contest Entry Period, which Entry shall include the entrant’s first and last name, date of birth, email address (which must remain valid through the Contest Entry Period and winner verification period), and the entrant’s proposed name for Red Robin’s finest chicken burger (the “Name”). Limit one entry per person and/or email address per day. If more than one entry is received from the same person or email address on the same day, all but the first entry will be disqualified. Any attempt to enter the Contest other than as directed in these Official Rules will be invalid and void. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on December 27, 2015 to be eligible.
5. Entry Requirements: The following Entry Requirements shall apply, all as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion:
a. Entry must be in English.
b. The Name must not be more than six (6) words.
c. The Name must not contain any third party copyrighted or proprietary material (including but not limited to literary works of any person other than the entrant, corporate names, trademarks, slogans, or lyrics) or otherwise infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of a third party.
d. The Name must not include the identification of any individuals, living or dead.
e. The Name must be entrant’s own original and individual creation and must be the sole and exclusive property of the entrant.
f. Entrant must not knowingly be using another party’s trademark.
g. The Name must not have been previously entered, and may not in the future be entered, into any other contests or competitions, or have won any other awards.
h. The Name must not depict Sponsor negatively and must be in keeping with Sponsor’s desired image.
i. The Name must not mention any products that are competitive to or incompatible with Sponsor’s products, and must not contain any commercial, political, religious, or other third party advertising or messaging.
j. The Name must be suitable for general audiences and must not contain any of the following content: (i) defamatory words or statements, including words or symbols that are considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group; (ii) any lewd or sexually explicit suggestive content; (iii) any content that promotes use of alcohol, tobacco, firearms/weapons, or any violent, unsafe or dangerous behavior, activities or situations; (iv) threats to any person, place, business or group; (v) profanity or obscenity; (vi) anything that would disparage or offend persons or organizations associated with Sponsor; (vii) anything which incites, encourages or depicts dangerous conduct, stunts or tricks, or behavior or acts that are unsafe, wrongful or immoral; or (viii) anything that violates federal, state, provincial or local laws and regulation.
By submitting an Entry, each entrant: (i) represents and warrants that the Entry meets the requirements set forth in these Official Rules, including without limitation the requirements set forth in this Section 5 and (ii) agrees that Sponsor may post the Name and any other information set forth in the Entry or otherwise provided by entrant on the Contest Website, and that if/when such Name is posted, it may be edited and/or be posted with or without credit to entrant.
6. Judging: On or about December 30, 2015, representatives of Sponsor’s marketing department will judge all Names associated with an eligible entry based on the following criteria (each given equal weight): (a) creativity, (b) originality, (c) marketing appeal, and (d) ability to be used as a trademark. The entrant who submitted the one (1) Name that receives the highest overall score will be named the Grand Prize Winner, pending verification. In the event of a tie in judging, the tie will be broken based on which of the tied Names has the highest score in marketing appeal.
Sponsor’s decisions and selections will be final and binding on all persons as to all matters related to the Contest. Sponsor will notify the potential winner by email (the “Notification”) during the week of January 4, 2016. The date of the Notification will be deemed as of the send date of an email. To claim the Grand Prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return to the Sponsor an Assignment, Declaration and Release form, Publicity Release, and such other forms requested by the Sponsor (the "Prize Claim Forms"), except the winner shall not be obligated to execute a Publicity Release for no additional consideration if the winner resides in a state or province that prohibits Sponsor from requiring a person to execute a publicity release for no separate consideration. The Winner may also be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by the Sponsor. The Prize Claim Forms will be an attachment to the Notification, and they must be completed, signed, notarized (if requested on a form) and returned to Sponsor postmarked by January 22, 2016, and received by January 27, 2016, or Grand Prize will be forfeited. If the Notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential winner fails to sign and return the Prize Claims Forms within the required time period, or if the potential winner is determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize and the Sponsor may designated the entrant of the next highest scoring Name as the Grand Prize winner, pending verification. Receiving a prize is contingent upon the potential winner meeting the eligibility requirements as set forth herein, agreeing to these Official Rules, and complying with these Official Rules.
7. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded Free Burgers for a Year for 2 at Red Robin, which shall be awarded in the form of twelve (12), fifty dollar (USD) ($50) Red Robin gift cards. Total approximate retail value: $600 (USD). Gift cards are subject to terms as stated on gift cards, or as otherwise imposed by the issuer. Winner is solely responsible for any fees or costs in excess of the value available on a gift card at the time of use. Lost or damaged gift cards will not be replaced.
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein or at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
8. Assignment of Rights in Name: By submitting an entry and accepting the Grand Prize, the winner agrees to irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor any and all right, title and interest in and to the Name, including, without limitation, all copyrights, and grant the Sponsor the right to modify, adapt, sell, publish, use or not use the Name in any way, in whole or in part, in any and all media now known or later developed, without time or territorial limitations, compensation or attribution, except where prohibited by law. To that end, the winner acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use the Name as a trademark for any product or service. By accepting the Grand Prize, the winner irrevocably waives any and all moral rights in and to the Name and any similar rights thereto arising anywhere in the world, and represents and warrants that no third parties have any moral rights in the Entry.
9. Release: Except where prohibited, by entering, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action (“Claims”), including, but not limited to Claims arising out of or relating to (i) personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of entrant’s participation in the Contest or winner’s receipt or use or misuse of any prize, and (ii) Sponsor’s use of the Name submitted by such entrant, or a similar name, even if such entrant is not a winner. In addition, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including legal fees) brought or asserted by or on behalf of any third party against any of the Released Parties arising from or related to its submitted Name knowingly infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, publicity, privacy or confidentiality rights, or defaming or otherwise causing harm to a third party. Each entrant acknowledges that if any court or competent authority finds that any provision of the releases set forth in this Section 9 (the “Release”) (or part of any provision thereof) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this Release shall not be affected. Entrants agree that if any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision of this Release would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable. Entrants further acknowledge that the provisions of this Release shall enure to the benefit of the respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal and personal representatives, successors and assigns of the Released Parties and shall be binding upon entrant and his/her heirs, executors, administrators, legal and personal representatives.
10. Publicity: Winner consents to the use by Sponsor and the other Released Parties, and those authorized by any of them, of winner’s name, likeness and/or hometown and state/province (collectively “Identity”) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, except when prohibited by law in the state or province in which the winner resides.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing for any or all prizes offered in the Contest from among all eligible entries received prior to the date Sponsor discontinues the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this promotion or any other promotion or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law. Should a person make such an attempt, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, Sponsor and the other Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, including without limitation, that is the result of any printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, and whether caused by Sponsor or by entrants; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen communications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
13. Disputes: Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the 10th Circuit or the appropriate Colorado State Court located in Arapahoe County, Colorado; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Colorado.
15. Winner List: For the name of the winner, visit the Contest Website. The winners’ list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
16. Copy of Official Contest Rules. The Official Rules are available during the Contest Entry Period at www.redrobin.com/namethatchicken.
© 2015 Red Robin International, Inc. All rights reserved.